Using our considerable experience in delivering ECMs, we provide our non-domestic clients with a complete end-to-end solution.
By working together with our expert consultant partners, we carry out in-depth investment grade audits (IGAs), and produce a detailed investment grade proposal (IGP) with a list of recommended measures – all aimed at significantly reducing each building’s carbon footprint over a set period.
Our offering includes a wide range of installations and upgrades:
- Upgrade of boiler plant, controls and valve sets
- Boiler replacement
- Thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs)
- Fabric improvements (insulation)
- Solar photovoltaic (PV) panels and solar thermal
- Air source heat pumps (ASHPs) and ground source heat pumps (GSHPs)
- Energy storage systems
- Variable speed drive (VSD) controls for air handling units (AHUs)
- Light-emitting diode (LED) lighting upgrades
- Smart energy monitoring services
Our installation teams hold all the qualifications necessary for working in diverse types of environments. As an organisation, we’re accredited to BBA, NICEIC, MCS, and Gas Safe. ensuring full compliance with industry guidelines and legislation.
On completion, we conduct a thorough handover process, including training for building users on new technologies, ensuring they’re comfortable operating their installations. We provide a full maintenance service, and keep you up-to-date on savings throughout the measurement and verification (M&V) period.